Payment Processing, Cancellations & Refunds Policy
DeepWork Collective LTD, creator of the Power of Hour service (including "In Motion - Group" membership and various partner programs involving "In Motion - Personal Coaching" and "DeepWork Collective Tutorials"), provides the following payment processing, cancellations and refund policy:
1. All memberships should be cancelled through the "Members Area" of your personal profile in the www.godeepwork.com website. A notice of cancellation can be also submitted manually through emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the renewal of the membership (allowing us enough time to cancel the membership).
2. We will publish receipts for payments made to DeepWork Collective using your provided email during the payment process.
3. In case of accidental purchace or accidental renewal of the subscription, we do provide an opportunity for full refund (minus the payment processing fees) as long as the claim for cancellation provided within the first 48 hours since the renewal and no bookings were made during this period. Claims needs to be submitted directly to the email address email@example.com no longer than 48 hours since the payment processing.
4. Partial refunds for amounts less than a full month membership will not be provided.
5. All personal coaching (In Motion - Personal Coaching programme) calls cancellations and reschedule requests must be submitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice before the scheduled call time regardless of the reason for the cancellation.